CalFresh is California's food stamps (SNAP) program and beginning Summer of 2019, individuals receiving Social Security Income (SSI) are now eligible for CalFresh. Before now, those on SSI were not eligible.
If you apply for Cal Fresh and are on SSI, you may get up to $192 a month per household. Your SSI amount will not be affected.
APPLYING FOR CAL-FRESH DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK
During this Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, SG/PRC along with The Parents’ Place Family Resource Center continues to provide essential support to the individuals and families we serve with the application process for the Cal Fresh Food Benefit Program.
***Due the Governor’s Stay-At-Home Order and the requests for our community to maintain social distancing, we can assist you with the application process remotely.***
Make contact with us to let us know you are interested in one of the following ways.
- Option B - Contact your Service Coordinator to let them know you would like assistance to apply for this program.Your Service Coordinator will submit an interest form to our Cal Fresh Application Assisters Program Team so they can contact you directly with further instructions.
- Option C - Contact The Parents Place Family Resource Center directly at (626) 919-1091.
- Gather the necessary documents that you will need to submit as part of the application process. (Please refer to the “Documents to Bring” down in the section below in your preferred language for specific details on what documents you will need.)
- Please refer to the following websites for additional information that may help you decide if Cal Fresh is right for you and your family.
For more information about what documents you will need as part of your application, please click below
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW FLYER FOR CAL-FRESH IN ENGLISH
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW FLYER ABOUT WHAT DOCUMENTS TO BRING IN ENGLISH
- Thông Tin CAL-FRESH bằng tiếng Việt
- HÃY NHẤN VÀO ĐÂY ĐỂ BIẾT THÊM THÔNG TIN GIẤY TỜ GÌ CẦN PHẢI ĐEM THEO BẰNG TIẾNG VIỆT