Make your elected officials aware of your
concerns and needs...Be an advocate!
- Write letters to the governor or your state legislators.
- Contact your legislators in their home offices.
- Make a commitment to visit & keep in touch with them on a regular basis.
- Register to Vote, then exercise this right by voting at each election.
- Attend or Join an advocacy group, committee, or body of an agency.
Click below to view the SG/PRC Legislative Directory - English
Click below to view the SG/PRC Legislative Directory - Spanish
(updated February 2019)