State Minimum Wage Increase - Effective January 1, 2020
Need assistance completing the Minimum Wage Worksheet? SG/PRC staff is available to assist effective 1/24/20 on Fridays from 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm. Call us to RSVP the Thursday before:
- Laura Palma at (909) 868-7525
- Floria Garcia at (909) 868-7524
- Wages information (payroll records) for a period of 3 consecutive months from January through December 2019;
- State of California Employment Development Department form DE-2088 for 2019; and
- Workers Compensation insurance rate letter for the review period.
Service providers with negotiated rates must complete and submit the SG/PRC worksheet to SG/PRC by March 1, 2020. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the SG/PRC Community Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 868-7654 or (909) 868-7782
Effective January 1, 2020 - The State of California minimum wage increases to $13.00 per hour for employers with 26 or more employees and $12.00 per hour for employers with 25 or less employees.