Welfare and Institutions Code 4629 states that the State of California shall enter into five-year contracts with regional centers that shall include annual performance objectives that are specific, measurable, and designed to do all of the following:
- Assist individuals served to achieve life quality outcomes;
- Achieve meaningful progress above the current baselines;
- Develop services and supports identified as necessary to meeting identified needs, including culturally and linguistically appropriate services and supports;
- Measure progress in reducing disparities and improving equity in purchase of service expenditures;
- Measure progress, and report outcomes, in implementing the Employment First Policy.
On August 28th, 2019, the public is invited to come to presentations about the regional centers Performance Contract with the Department of Developmental Services (DDS). Presentations will be during the meetings of the Client Services Committee of the Board of Directors, which starts at 6:00 p.m., and the Board of Directors, starting at 7:15 p.m. There will be a review of the progress noted in the 2018 End-Of-Year Report, discussion of the current Performance Contract process, and opportunity for input about the local measures being suggested for the 2020 Performance Contract Plan.
If you were unable to attend the August 28, 2019 meeting, you are welcome to provide feedback for the 2020 Draft Performance Contract Plan, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2019.
To review a copy of the Draft Performance Contract, CLICK HERE
SG/PRC’s Performance Contracts for previous years and the end-of-year report for each of those previous years are listed below: